Re: more on Z concept car

To: "Fred Katz" <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>,
Subject: Re: more on Z concept car
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 20:42:03 -0800
Looks like the nose is a one-piece section - could lend itself to another
G-nose!

I'm most curious about the size of the thing. It's hard to tell from the
pictures.

At least it doesn't look like a high-tech shoe like the BMW Z3. I'm not
to fond of the way the Honda looks, but I'll have to see it in person to
know for sure.

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco