Re: more on Z concept car

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: more on Z concept car
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:20:45 -0800
My two cents:
Yuck on the front end, looks like something out of "A Bugs Life".
I would've put an air-dam with scoops under the front end, and moved the
large headlights closer to center with the small spotlamps to the outside
to give it a more aggressive stance.

So how will this compare to the Honda S2000 with it's 2.0-litre dohc 4 cylinder
with VTEC, producing more than 240hp and having a 6-speed trans? And the
Honda's a roadster with an aggressive front end. Oh well, any Z is better
than no Z!

Fred - So.SF