T-shirts and Shasta

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: T-shirts and Shasta
From: Dave Lum <davelum@datsuns.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:49:59 -0800
I happen to be making a few T-shirts with my site logo as well as pictures,
just so at least someone might recognize ME at Shasta. (Should look similar
to my "cover" page at my site).
        On THAT topic, the Shasta All Datsun Meet is July 8-11 (not the
Roadster
event, but the same weekend, I'm sure). Thunderhill Raceway Park should be
available again this year for an additional fee (net yet set, but possibly
$75), and is on Thursday the 8th.
        There will be more details of this on my site as I get them, and it'd
be
great to see some more Roadsters there!

Dave Lum
'71 510