the end of 5 speed conversion theory??

To: chapman-era@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: the end of 5 speed conversion theory??
From: francis sanchez <francis_sanchez@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:25:07 -0800
Hello everybody, I know it has been a long time since I've posted but
school has kept me buisy. I just have two minor things to bring up.
First, I am getting more desperate to get rid of parts that have been
taking up room in my garage so I'm up to taking offers. Email me
personally please if you have any interest. Second, I will soon be
getting in contact with a guy in Vancouver that has a conversion plate a
la twincam to alfa 5 speed. Does that make anyone happy? Its an easy one
from what I hear. Let me know if anyone is interested on that one.

Regards,

Francis

By the way, is there anyone here from a former British colony that can
help me find solid beam hedlamps for my 81 Audi 5000 turbo aka 200...?