V8 for sale

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: V8 for sale
From: trevor_easton@dofasco.ca
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:57:12 -0400
Engine, gearbox for sale:
 I have a 3.5L V8, LT95 4 speed with overdrive which was recently
taken out of my 110 for sale. I can get a video of it running as it is
not out. Assume no other ancillaries are available. The mileage is
unknown as my 110 originally had a 4 cylinder in. The engine, when
taken out was running very well, the gear box is solid, and the only
issue I can tell is there was some play in the OD. The kit is currently
located at Brit Restoration and Mike Wesson can provide some
further details on the condition. I chose to go the route of a 300TDI
upgrade. I am open for offers and ideally this could be a direct
replacement for an overly tired V8 in a Range Rover. I can as well
provide copies of the engine and gearbox workshop manual which
are from the Defender manual. I can be reached via email or during
daytime at 905-789-4625.

Thanks Len

///
///