Another new name on the list

To: "Rover V8 List \(E-mail\)" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another new name on the list
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 06:55:23 -0400
Hi all.  I am another recent immigrant to the list.  I have a 1980 TR8 EFI,
as well as other non-v8 triumphs.  Recent calamities forced me to replace my
engine with a rebuilt obtained from Woody in Connecticut and I am still
ironing out the last of the EFI anomalies.  I have a bad
sensor/connection/ground somewhere I have yet to isolate, but I'll find it.
Some of you probably know me from the big Triumph list and the TR7/8 list.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 76-TR7 80-TR8  W4UCK

///
///