RE: Loose plugs ...

To: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Loose plugs ...
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:10:47 -0600
Jim's post makes a lot of sense.  The 215s and of course the early Rovers were
some of the first mass produced engines with aluminum heads, today there are a
"ton" of aluminum head cars.  It stands to reason the plug manufacutures have
compensated over the years for the increased numbers of these heads.

Larry Hoy