Re: Loose plugs ...

To: The Becketts <hillman@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Loose plugs ...
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 18:34:43 -0400
This is an old subject, the anti seize. As I wrote a year or so ago, Champion,
for one, has an anti seize compound on their plugs & no other compound should be
used. Grease, I'm sure would be fine. Contact the spark plug &/or car
manufacturer before putting anything on a spark plug going into an aluminum
head, or it could get expensive.

Jim Stuart