RE: Strokers, etc.

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Strokers, etc.
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:48:41 -0500
It was near the Illinois/Missouri border, north of St. Louis.  Where
did you get the reverse rotation cam and gear?  Chuck found one
but I think he would like another.  Is your gear bronze?  BTW, I'm
going to go back sometime with a camera to take some pictures.
I'll snag some of his literature too.

Chuck also showed me pictures of Buick 401 nailhead powered
Corvair he once did (mid-engined).  Very nice work.

There was another guy on the web with a Buick 215 stroker
mounted up to a PG in a Corvair as well.  He was running an
Offy 2 x 2 bbl intake manifold.

Dan Jones