Re: Bellhousings...

To: <Gregory72@aol.com>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bellhousings...
From: "sandm" <sandm@eisa.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:45:32 +1000
Well lets just say i have a 1973 Leyland P76 4.4 litre V8 has been bolted to
me 1981
Range Rover gearbox with no adapters and i have just purchased an a C4 auto
and transfere case and the bellhousing on the C4 is a custom made one.
Simon in OZ

I think you might have been sent the wrong bellhousing Gregory !!!