1964 Buick Special For Sale

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: 1964 Buick Special For Sale
From: Blake Lawrence <blawrence@waddell.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:11:18 -0500
After lots of money and time and work I've decided to sell my little '64
Buick Special.

It has:

Straight body, good cloth interior
REBUILT 225 V-6 Bored .030"rebuild October 1998-- 8,000 miles on rebuild
STILL UNDER WARRANTY
REBUILT 2-speed transmission (Rebuilt October 1998, same miles) STILL UNDER
WARRANTY
REBUILT front suspension (Have new coil springs and control arm bushings
not yet installed)
REBUILT single-barrel carburetor STILL UNDER WARRANTY
NEW alternator
NEW fuel pump
NEW voltage regulator
NEW belts and hoses
NEWLY POWDER-COATED RALLY RIMS, NEVER USED
GOOD tires

Asking $3,250 but of course will be flexible and negotiable, I know what my
bottom dollar is, all welcome to try to find it!!

I am located in the Kansas City, Missouri area.  All interested parties
please contact me as soon as possible.

Much thanks to "the list".  There has been some very useful and interesting
information that I have been able to use in my project.

With Best Regards,

Blake Lawrence