Re: Engine Builders

To: bob.green@infotecsa.com
Subject: Re: Engine Builders
From: Ian Crocker <ian@btcase.bt.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 17:23:07 +0100 (BST)
> Hi - has anyone had any experience of JE Developments when it comes to Rover
> engine builds ??

That's where I bought an engine from 3 months ago.  I was very pleased
with the result.  John Eales knows a lot about these engines.  The only
complaint I have is that he is pretty optimistic with his timescales!
I spoke to 3 other companies who are famous in the UK for their work
with this engine and his response was the most thorough.  Prices were
all similair.

Regards,

Ian
--
"Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana."  -- Groucho Marx

Ian Crocker    ian@btcase.bt.co.uk    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/9190/