Re: starter motor

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: starter motor
From: Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:02:41 +1000
Simon;

In my experience starter motors are a known weak link in the P76. I have
been through three in about 9 years. The one I have now was from an
International. I think it was a Scout. Its much longer than the one it
replaced but fit in OK. That combined with the biggest damn battery i
coudl buy ensures maximum cranking each and every time.

Damien Haas