Re: MGB jack

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB jack
From: "Mark N. Pacey" <M.N.Pacey@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 16:05:31 +0000
> I was surprised to find that in our MG Registry here in Atlanta
> few if any people carry a jack and spare tire.

Is that legal?  In the UK at least, all motor vehicles, excepting
motorbikes and mopeds, must carry a spare wheel.  The jack and brace
are optional!

Writing that reminds me.  I've been SOLing for 3 or 4 months and I
haven't seen a reference to a motorbike yet.  Does anyone have any
British motorbikes, either of the modern Triumph or Norton variety or
the older Matchless, BSA, Royal Enfield, Sunbeam etc.

Mark