Re: SU Carb throttle shaft rebushing

To: Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: SU Carb throttle shaft rebushing
From: Curt Onstott <fungus@CSOS.ORST.EDU>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 10:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 8 Aug 1994, Roger Garnett wrote:

> How can you possibly dangle something like this in front of our noses, and
> not tell us how to get hold of them? Their number and address for the source
> directory please...

Here is the Phone number to reach Burlen Fuel Systems.  They are in
England and they charge 8.90 + 4.05 Pounds for shipping to send you their
SU reference and catalog.  Thier number is: (722) 412500. Fax is (722)
334221.  Thier catalog includes a price list, extensive diagrams, and a
section about tuning and repairing almost any S.U. product.