FW: In need of 4 sets of hinges

To: bmcu@autox.team.net (BMCU)
Subject: FW: In need of 4 sets of hinges
From: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:10:50 +0000
Group,
Can anyone help this guy out? Contact me if you need to see the photos (I'm
sure they've been removed from the forwarded email).
Thanks

--
Mitch D. Johnson
Governor General

From: Mel Stark <nnt_north@yahoo.com>
To: spitfiresrule@comcast.net
Subject: In need of 4 sets of hinges
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 12:17:53 +0000

Good morning,

Dan Ellis, who has a Triumph project he is trying to sell, thought you might be
able to help me.

I need 8 hinges (4 left, 4 right) for an Allard J2X replica that I'm trying to
build. This is #30 of 30 built in Cokato, MN before the factory shut down. It
sat as a basket for over 20 years. Many parts are gone.

Pictures of one of two (left and a right)  that I do have are attached THEY
don't fit. I'd be glad to find a home for them too.

If you can ID my hinges and/or help me buy the 8 I need, I'd be very
appreciative.

Regards,

Mel Stark
Marshall, WI

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC for low, low
rates.