RE: noise at Monster

To: "'Pat Kelly'" <lollipop487@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: noise at Monster
From: <charlescox@coastalbay.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:39:23 -0700
Not sure Pat...I'm just looking in the 2006 rule book but would suspect the
rule must be a fairly recent development given the current "politically
correct" environment we find ourselves trying to live in.

Doesn't actually say "muffler" but "muffled"...guess that should mean a
"muffler" of some type but doesn't say so.

I can still remember back when running my RX-4 road-racing with a megaphone
out the back...was the loudest most obnoxious noise you could imagine.  They
instituted the mufflers for rotaries the following year...made the cars
quieter but the rule was intended to make them slower...didn't work.

Chas