Re: Do we still need the ba-autox mailing list?

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:23:12 -0700
I meant mainly that the mailing list has some "official" status with
regards to posting of some SCCA-related announcements, etc.

Maybe I'll put forth a motion tomorrow to have such announcements
posted to the forums as well.

The only problem I have with the two formats co-existing is that with
2/3 of the audience subscribed to one, 2/3 of the audience subscribed
to the other (and 1/3 to both), sometimes I end up redundantly posting
to both, and then conversations occur separately in each. It'd be nice
to have one single online "place" for Bay Area autocross-related
discussions/posting/content.

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 T1-CS, #149 EM