Re: [solo2sc] Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:02:38 -0800
the original argument had nothing to do with safety.  it was that you
have three things to hold and need three people to hold them (flagger,
coner, radioer).

if you want to argue safety id say three is safer than two, but does
that mean its not safe enough with two?   when did that get decided?

id be happy to talk with you about this on sunday.  i feel personally
responsible because i created the three column worker sign up sheet.

james
OSP - Omniscient Safety Practitioners