Free Tickets to A1GP @ Laguna March 10 - 12

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Tickets to A1GP @ Laguna March 10 - 12
From: Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:26:40 -0800 (PST)
That's right, a freebie.  Yes, you heard it here first, second or some place
along the line; our very own David Ray, Hooked on Driving dude, Wheel new car
review writer and all around good guy is "HOOKING" us up!
http://www.hookedondriving.com/moreinfo1.cfm?Product_ID=98  Just go to his
event list and process a no cost order, that's it.

  Come out for the US Touring Car Championship (USTCC) race and cheer on Team
Cobalt California too!  http://www.teamcobaltcalifornia.com/  Auston Harris,
aspiring 15 year old driver will be racing assisted by our very own Jeff
Lepper.  Jeff's hoping to race at the Laguna opener in addition to the complete
Grand Am Cup and Western United States USTCC.

  http://www.4d-sport.com/images/WestCoastRacesA.pdf

  http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758707/index.htm

  THANKS DAVE and Cheers all,

  Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/images/06_ChampionshipSeason_Plans_V1.2.9.pdf