Re: Free Tickets to A1GP @ Laguna March 10 - 12

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Free Tickets to A1GP @ Laguna March 10 - 12
From: 4D Sport <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:31:25 -0800 (PST)
>From David and the HOD Team:

  Hooked on Driving, as of this morning, "sold out" of the complimentary
tickets and have removed the event from our website.  There was an EXCELLENT
response.  Tickets are being mailed today.  Disappointed fans can go to
www.laguna-secaraceway.com and purchase tickets. In the HOD ticket packets is
an invitation to meet in the Turn 4 grandstands (no charge) for the main race
on Sunday...great vantage point and the cameras will be looking for crowds!!
Pass the word!  Bring the flag that represents your team and we'll see you
there!!

  Barry

Barry Chafin <info@4d-sport.com> wrote:
  That's right, a freebie. Yes, you heard it here first, second or some place
along the line; our very own David Ray, Hooked on Driving dude, Wheel new car
review writer and all around good guy is "HOOKING" us up!
http://www.hookedondriving.com/moreinfo1.cfm?Product_ID=98 Just go to his event
list and process a no cost order, that's it.

Come out for the US Touring Car Championship (USTCC) race and cheer on Team
Cobalt California too! http://www.teamcobaltcalifornia.com/ Auston Harris,
aspiring 15 year old driver will be racing assisted by our very own Jeff
Lepper. Jeff's hoping to race at the Laguna opener in addition to the complete
Grand Am Cup and Western United States USTCC.

http://www.4d-sport.com/images/WestCoastRacesA.pdf

http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758707/index.htm

THANKS DAVE and Cheers all,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/images/06_ChampionshipSeason_Plans_V1.2.9.pdf