Re: Chicago Boxes (was: Practice, Round #7, and Round #8)

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>, MWood24020@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Chicago Boxes (was: Practice, Round #7, and Round #8)
From: Charlie Davis <gt40d@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 20:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
--- Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net> wrote:
> Isn't that thee kind of course that caused the AAS
> to come about?
> --Pat K

Well, I think it was narrow courses and sharp apexes
that were the real cause.  I don't know that the
slaloms we had at the time were a specific problem.
My point is that if the slaloms I'm laying out these
days are flat out, are they really slaloms?  The
C-Stick slalom was flat out in my car, the Coliseum
one was flat 'til almost the end.  My car is smallish,
but on 200 treadwear tires.  So, I'm looking for
data...

Charlie