Re: [solo2sc] Annual Tech

To: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Annual Tech
From: Mark Mervich <mwizard@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:35:30 -0800
Bryan,
        I do not know what you are referring to here.  If someone posted to to
Ba autoX I have not gotten it yet because I get a digest.
We annual teched 19 people yesterday starting about 15 min after the
end of group 4 and on into the beginning of group 6.  If someone showed
up in the middle of group 5, I was not there because I though I was
finished(and it was raining), but when someone came and found me,
probably someone who ran in round 5,  I teched about 6 more people.
Next week I run in group 5 so I will Annual tech from about 1/2 way
through run group 4 to just before the beginning of group 5 and for
about 1/2hr  at the beginning of group 6.
Mark

On Mar 20, 2005, at 8:28 PM, Bryan Nemy wrote:

> What was decided about Annual Tech.  It seams that we do not get
> people through annual tech because it is not readily available.  I
> think we need to publish the annual tech hours on the web and stick
> with them.  People need to adjust their day to make sure they can get
> teched.
>
> Annual tech is not working because it seams that it is not yet open!!
>

> What gives?
>
> Bryan

Mark Mervich
650-367-6326