Re: RWD STS and STX cars

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>,
Subject: Re: RWD STS and STX cars
From: "Paul Soals \(#51 AS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:02:28 -0800 (PST)
--- "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
wrote:
> with the light weight and factory VLSD, it
> seems like this
> should be a great car for STS.  What is holding it
> back?  Live axle
> rear suspension?  Too front-heavy for a RWD car?

Nope it came with an open diff or an optional cluthc
pack LSD...there was never a Viscous unit available
for the car.  Which is probably why they haven't been
built for STS.

In STX I just don't think they can (legally) make the
power needed to run with the Turbo Rex's.

Paul Soals

=====
2004 Honda S2000 #51 AS SFRSCCA

2000 Civic Si (stolen by some low life bastards)