Re: gray market

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: gray market
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 10 Nov 2004 16:42:05 -0000
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 05:31:18 -0800 Donald R McKenna
<donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I think the wording of this paragraph was crafted, in part, to preclude the
> inclusion of one-of specially built non-production vehicles.

The words were crafted to maintain the status quo in OSP while dropping the
requirement for a car to be currently registered. There were no other
intentions.

The wording as proposed to the Committee in a petition signed by all of regular
participants in OSP in SFR incuded "in the USA." The Committee deleted those
words after one member argued against them and the author was twice shushed
when trying to respond. This changed the status quo.

Additional wording to require a roll bar in any open car in OSP was not heard,
discussed or adopted.

And for the umpteenth time, the intent of the Committee is irrelevant. The rule
is what it says.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
https://signup.mybluelight.com