Re: Triumph TR8s

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph TR8s
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:24:05 +0000

Then Smokerbros wrote:

> Jesus, John, are you really this stupid, or are you just pretending the black
> helicopters are taking off, looking for Lotus owners?

Now Jesus V is asking/pleading:

Please do not associate me with any of JK's rambling thoughts, ;>)))  he has
his opinions and he's entitled to them.

And now Jesus offers his opinion:

As an owner of one model of the persecuted brand, I feel the pressure too, and
have been excluded for various reasons from SM2, none of which really matters
more than just being originally manufactured as a LOTUS.

No black heli's over my house, but the CEO of SCCA's Solo2 program has the keys
to one. IMO

Jesus