RE:GGF team-call for workers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:GGF team-call for workers
From: Tom Grote <tomgrote@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:28:41 -0700 (PDT)
I can help with setup.

Tom Grote

The Slush Series opener this Sunday at GGF in Albany will be chaired by
Natalie Tabacco and Zack Scibior. We tentatively have James Creasy set
to be
course designer. I will go ahead and make this the first call for setup
workers. The run groups are now on the SFR site so If you are a morning
group and want to get you work assignment out of the way, the team
could use
your help at around 7:00. Go ahead and reply directly to the ba-autox
list
so the team can keep track. And don't forget to say thanks to Zack and
Nat.

SFR Chair Chief