Re: UPS Alert

To: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: Re: UPS Alert
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:12:08 -0700
The basic rule is:

If an email urges you to pass it on to everyone you know -- don't.

I have received dozens of these over the years on
every subject.  I have checked them ALL out -- EVERY ONE
was a hoax.  You can feel pretty comfortable tossing them all,
unless you don't mind you and all your closest friends
finding out about a hoax in this way...

Getting it from a trusted friend makes no difference -- clue them in,
too.

You have to wonder -- what kind of kick do the fools who start these
get out of this?

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
      Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
      April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004