Re: Mazda RevItUp Finals - Workers Needed!

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Mazda RevItUp Finals - Workers Needed!
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:14:11 -0400

Message text written by Jim Ochi

" John -

Telling me that you feel that starting at 7:00am is "over the top" serves
no earthly purpose.  I am not one of the event coordinators, nor am I one
of the people in charge.  I didn't even write the portion of the message
that you quoted. "

Please accept my humble apologies.

I was merely offering a comment and you certainly were not the target.

        We have a press release stating the Rev-It-Up finale starts at 8
a.m., Sunday, Aug. 31. Pat and I plan to be there and cover it all for
Pylon.

        I suspect the Rev-It-Up management just wants all of its staff
people standing tall when the event gets rolling. . . at 8 a.m.

--John Kelly