Mazda RevItUp Finals - Workers Needed!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Mazda RevItUp Finals - Workers Needed!
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:29:37 -0700
Sorry, forgot to give the location!  It's going to be at Laguna Seca.

Jim

----------------------------

Hi Folks -

I just received this from AMCI, the people putting on the Mazda RevItUp stuff:

-------------------------
We are looking for 5 people to be "cone shaggers" for Saturday and Sunday,
August 30 & 31.  Start times are: Saturday 8:00am (event starts at 9:00am)
and Sunday 6:30am (event starts at 7:00am).
The rate of pay is $150/day plus $25 per diem.
We will not be providing hotel rooms, so the commute will be a factor,
unless, as I've been told, people bring tents (showers?)!

Please call me (or e-mail if necessary) if you are interested.

Andrea Towle
310-765-4100, ext.120
atowle@amcimarketing.com

Jim