Re: Round 3 results are posted

To: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: Re: Round 3 results are posted
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:27:30 -0800
Carl,

That won't work because the redirect page is not up
on the browser long enough to be able to refresh it --
and it's the page that is causing the problem.

I'll probably change it to stay visible for 10 secs so it can
be refreshed, then it will say to refresh if you can't get the
results and they are posted.

Better would be an html command saying always go to the
web to get this page.  Seems stupid that the cache does
not go out and get such a small page every time, anyway.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"