RE: Round 3 results are posted

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Round 3 results are posted
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:46:12 -0800 (PST)
--- Vic Sias <siastuning@attbi.com> wrote:
> I have an idea. Maybe we should not hand people
> their registration card till they have signed up for

> a worker spot. It may make the registration
> line longer but at least we would get the people to
> sign up to work. Getting them to work is a different

> problem.

I don't think that will be needed as I believe this
last event was an exception since things were so
delayed. I'm sure some of those people that DNWed had
prior commitments that they couldn't break. One of the
guys in my group was in such a bind and he asked to
work in an earlier group because of his situation and
was denied. Fortunately he was able to stick around
and work as things picked up a little later on in the
day but I know he got an earfull from his wife when he
got home.

Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...