Re: Boondoggle

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Boondoggle
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 01:26:29 EST
In a message dated 1/27/2003 9:04:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
james@thevenom.net writes:

> 5. redesign the waiver form so there are more signatures on one page.  also,
> it isnt clear where the last line is on the current forms, so some people
> flip to the next page, creating a mess of partially completed pages.

The waiver forms should be the most current format, which has 7 lines per
side.  Each side clearly printed "I have read this release" in pink for each
signature line.
I really don't see how one could not know where the last line is unless some
old forms still are floating around.  The previous forms also were one sided,
with space for 5 signatures (terrible!).   I had inquired why are forms
created with maybe 25 signature lines per page and Nats office mentioned
something about legalities.  This is a Nationals requirement, not a local
generated form.

I was ecstatic to get these new forms since filing the old ones took huge
space.

Having more than 2 clipboards would be nice.  Having more than 2 people
volunteer to work the gate would be nicer.

Boondoggle stretches all the processes.  I'm sure it only will get easier as
the year goes on.  Noel is doing a great job trying to comply with the waiver
rule.  This is a great job for a newbie to help out with !  Sure, its as
boring as hell out there, but if more people help out, it goes easier.

Don't forget to sign the bottom of each waiver as the witness to the
signatures !

Don Lew
(free-lancing reg. person)