RE: Helmet?

To: "'Carl Merritt'" <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: RE: Helmet?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:52:53 -0800
Nissan is not alone... BMW has been abusing the phrase for years.

The fact that most true roadsters have been of British manufacture, has
led to more colorful connotations of the term. One might define a
roadster as a car with a top that can fall apart or rip off due to wind
forces while driving, or one in which the driver still gets wet in the
rain even when the top is installed. Side curtains instead of roll up
windows is another good rule of thumb.