RE: Helmet?

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: Helmet?
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:30:00 -0800
This exact word definition question was on Sez You on NPR over the weekend.
Yes, a "roadster" should have a removable top and be 2 seats, while a
convertible has a top that folds up and can have more than 2 seats.

That's not to say the auto industry doesn't disregard this at every opportunity
(The 350Z "roadster" to be debuted shortly for instance).

-Carl