Re: cell phones (for your amusement)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cell phones (for your amusement)
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:58:41 -0700 (PDT)
If he is, at least the "Dorks" don't get to use their
cell phones in the car for the rest of the day. I feel
so much better knowing that Michael's self-rightous
friends are reaching into moving vehicles committing
theft, reckless driving, distruction of personal
property and littering to protect us.