cell phones (for your amusement)

To: "Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: cell phones (for your amusement)
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:39:39 -0700
A while back there was a discussion about cell phone use while driving.
One of my motorbiker friends recently had a "solution". I've never tried
it myself but it is amusing enough to share...

-----

Here is a fun little thing you can do while splitting lanes in very slow
traffic.

Try this the next time you see some dork driving along with a cell phone
held against his left ear.If the window is open simply reach in and take
the phone out of the dorks hand. Its pretty easy really, especially if
you get it by the antenna.

I particularly like doing it on the Bay Bridge so I can throw it over
the side. Imagine what that must sound like to the person on the other
end.

-----

Michael R. Clements
mrclem@telocity.com
There are 10 kinds of people: those who understand binary, and those who
don't.