Room available in Mtn View $550 mo + utils

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Room available in Mtn View $550 mo + utils
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 16:18:06 -0700 (PDT)
One of our beloved housemates has to leave :-( and we
once again have a room available. It's located in
Mountain View off of Shoreline right near 101. Our
current lineup aside from myself is another guy and a
gal (our 4th lady housemate is moving out). We'd like
to keep the 1/2 estrogen and 1/2 testosterone balance
but it's not a requirement.

We have plenty of space in the garage to store your
autox junk and whatever other toys you might have (we
have about 9 bicycles, 2 windsurfers, and 3 sets of
wheels in there at the moment). For parking there are
two spots in the driveway and plenty of space on the
street. Driveway parking is first come, first served.
Our location is isolated and the only traffic we get
are the neighbors so no worries there.

There's a nice little backyard area complete with a
lemmon/lime tree and a grill (the patio area has a
roof over it so you can grill all year round). No
smoking (or anything that produces smoke) or fuzzy
pets. If you're interested give me a shout.

Cheers, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...
http://sbc.yahoo.com