Re: Re:Your first experience on R compounds

To: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: Re:Your first experience on R compounds
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 15:24:05 -0700
Rich Is actually describing your second experience with R-Compounds. Your
first experience will be a series of technical discussions with your wife
covering subjects such as, "They last how long?" and, "You want to store
them where?". He is right about the driving stuff but he is leaving out the
part where you get to respond to, "Didn't you just buy a set?"
Calvin Coolidge