Re: Your first experience on R compounds

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your first experience on R compounds
From: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 16:45:09 -0700
> << Rich Is actually describing your second experience with R-Compounds. Your
> first experience will be a series of technical discussions with your wife
> covering subjects such as, "They last how long?" and, "You want to store
> them where?". He is right about the driving stuff but he is leaving out the
> part where you get to respond to, "Didn't you just buy a set?"
> Calvin Coolidge >>
>
> Hahahah, You are so right on with the questions that gets asked, Tony. I can
> almost visualize the facial expressions of the wives as I read through what
> you wrote. Alas, I want to remind you that there are single guys and gals out
> there, and they can do as they please, I think.......

Define single.  I just had this exact conversation with my girlfriend and we
do not have rings on our ring fingers...

Now all I need is a second set of wheels so I can use a second set of tires
and become addicted.

Anyone know where I can find these wheels?  They have the following
characteristics:

Size:
    Front two 17"x7.5"
    Rear two 17"x8.5"

Offset:
    Should fit a 2001 BMW 330i
    Front ?
    Rear ?

Cosmetics:
    They probably look like they have been in someone's clothes dryer along
with some gravel because they should be cheap not pretty.  But they are not
bent or cracked...yadda yadda yadda.

I am actively monitoring Craigs List and EBay but thought someone might know
someone...

By the way thanks all for your kind words and help while I was dealing with
my dead tire(s).  The car now has four new shoes.

Take care

Matthew