Re: Your first experience on R compounds and Azenis vs.

To: veloimpreza@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your first experience on R compounds and Azenis vs.
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:18:39 +0000
Joe wrote:
>what I experienced with the Falkens. I was about .75
>seconds faster on the Kumhos and Lorry was about .75
>seconds slower on the Falkens (which means Peter
>probably  would have PAXed 10th on Sunday had he been
>driving Lorry's car (still not good enough to beat his
>own son though ;-)).

The little monster... ;-)

He has also beat me in actual time several times this season at GGF. And
that is with 5 hp, on tires that have been on the kart since the beginning
of the 2000 season!!
If you look at Matt Ellam's (FJr3) actual scratch time and pax it, he would
have been 2nd in pax with a 39.2! Remember back two events ago, Chris
Spencer paxed #1.

The kids are getting fast - no doubt about it.

Fortunately next year we'll have minimum weights for the Juniors...that'll
teach 'em ;-)

>I still LOVE my Falkens but now
>that I've experienced the R-compounds... they're a
>drug!

I'm still pretty amazed with the Falken - most stick for the money in a
"real" street tire.

Pete