Re: Stock Shock Chalk Talk

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>,
Subject: Re: Stock Shock Chalk Talk
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:08:17 -0700
those cars would be reclassified, besides they have to buy new cars every
few years anyway.

i think andy's idea that its just semantics, and calling (or thinking of)
the current stock class "Improved" would solve most of the problems.

now, my Z car is supposedly "Improved Touring" which is extensive suspension
mods and an almost stock engine supposedly designed for people to drive to
the track and race, but come and take a look under the hood sometime.  its
amazing what a "stock" motor ends up as when its used for racing- doesnt run
on pump gas, fouls the plugs under 4K RPM and overheats if it sits still for
more than 120 seconds.  racers get good at maxing out the slightest
allowance.

-james "what are rules?" creasy