Re: Stock Shock Chalk Talk

To: "Ian Green" <iagreen@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Stock Shock Chalk Talk
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:22:33 -0700
I am sorry for any unintended commercial consequences but we ought to look
at the health of the sport and the average members interest first. Anyone
can make a conforming shock if they think the market is there. Finding out
people are running an Olin remote and a Hoosier R mounted on a forged eight
pound rim will hurt growth way more enforcing common sense.
Tony