RE: Three autocross related questions.

To: "'Navid Kahangi'" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: RE: Three autocross related questions.
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:04:56 -0700
Um....okay, I'm pretty sure I can yack a bit about the wheel sizes, that's
public knowledge:

Base, Enthusiast, and Touring (Automatic) Models:  225/50-17 and 235/50-17
rubber on 17x7.5 and 17x8 rims.

Performance & Touring (Manual) Models:  225/45-18 and 245/45-18s on 18x7.5
and 18x8 rims.

Track model:  225/45-18 and 245/45-18s on 18x7.5 and 18x8.5 lightweight
Rayes rims.

As for how big a tire will fit, I did take the time, much to Nissan's
amazement, to jack the car up and take lots of pictures of the wheel wells
and all the nifty aluminum suspension bits & stuff, but I can't really
discuss my findings until July 3rd, sorry :(.

-Carl