Re: A/C Paving 101

To: jeff <archss@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: A/C Paving 101
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
Jeff - don't be so damned selfish!  There are generations and generations
of autoxers who will benefit from your and Don's contributions long after
you are both mouldering in the grave!

Plus, now that Dennis Hale isn't going to the steering committee meetings,
they've been siphoning the site fund off for nachos and beer, so your
pittance has been drunk up already anyway!

KeS