Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:57:48 -0700
Yes, it was rhetorical, and I was hoping others would jump in. As you state,
it's obvious more folks partake of autocross when it's close and convenient.
There are some who would rather travel to 'better' sites, because the
entries are lower, and there is more seat time. SFR has made a choice to not
be exclusive. :) We do the best we can under the conditions. I just get kind
of sensitive when folks start knocking a site that improves the more we use
it, GGF. It would be nice of the site management would repave it, but with
all the 'plans' for the site's development (as Tony T alluded to--if
Berkeley and Albany approve--a very big IF), they see no point in repaving
it. So we do what we can to make it the best that we can.
--Pat K