Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields

To: Joe <joe@bea.com>, joe <joe@bea.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gravel at Golden Gate Fields
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:46:17 -0700
GGF is great fun, but brutal to cars that are stiff. Not all autocrossers
drive their cars on the street. We actually broke the frame of our 7 at GGF
about 10 years ago... If they (the management) would smooth out the bumps,
we could find a home there. But as we know, Candlestick is part of Willy's
domain, and who knows what will happen there!
I agree Oakland is good, too, but we can't get that way ahead of time. Every
calendar date listed for that site has a 30-day cancellation clause. Oakland
can kick us out for some higher dollar event, and have done so, even with
less than 30 days' notice.
--Pat K

>From: Joe <joe@bea.com>
>To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>, Joe <joe@bea.com>,