Re: Waiver Requirement

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Waiver Requirement
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:25:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/23/2002 11:21:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
navid@interwoven.com writes:

> Don,
>
> Do I need to bring a my lawyer to the event?  Ellen, are you available?
>
> --Navid

Navid:

Having legal counsel review the documents is always recommended.  Oh yes, and
that car or yours... Jeremy and I may have to , eh...test drive it to
determine if safe for minors to spectate it's performance.  Yeah, that's
it...determine it's safety to young ears as we have heard the exhaust borders
on the decibel rating of a rock concert.  Are you interested in real estate
too ?  See ya :)

Don