Waiver Requirement

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Waiver Requirement
From: "Ellen Rosenbluth" <ellenrosenbluth@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:14:02 +0000
I hate to be the legal party-pooper, but I don't believe Eric can co-sign
the waiver for the minor boyscouts.  In order for SCCA to be covered if any
of them are hurt, separate minor waivers need to be signed by their actual
parents or legal guardians.  It's kind of like a school field trip
permission slip.  Eric would need to get a waiver from each parent before
the kids could be on site.  Do others agree?

Ellen