Re: Please help explain the different events to a Novice

To: Stacey <swilbur@sprynet.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Please help explain the different events to a Novice
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 23:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
And a few more answers (again, I'm sure (at least I
hope) someone will edit me if I'm wrong)...

--- Stacey <swilbur@sprynet.com> wrote:
> How many of the 10 event ones count?

In a 10 event series 8 would count (the lowest score
from rounds 1 through 4 and 5 through 8 get dropped, 9
and 10 are counted towards the total). In a 12 event
series 9 events would count, 16/12, 20/15, and so on.

> Are there awards for each series and then for year
> end too?

There are trophies for each series... championship and
slush.

Joe
http://taxes.yahoo.com/